- Learn how OPC UA provides Industrial Interoperability for the Internet of Things and Industrie 4.0
- Learn about OPC UA in the world of the IIC, China 2025, Korea Manufacturing Innovation 3.0
- Hear why end-users are requiring vendors to build OPC UA into their products
- Get latest update on OPC-UA technology and further roadmap enhancements
- Learn how active collaborations with other industry organizations are working to revolutionize the transformation of data, providing an infrastructure for the modeling of information
- Network with industry experts and peers
- Hear how Microsoft is positioning Azure with OPC UA extensions
- How to connect your machine to SAP easily and standardized
- Learn why OPC UA is the one and only recommendation for communication channel for RAMI4.0 – the Reference Architecture Model Industrie 4.0
- July 13, 2017: OPC Foundation Seminar Philadelphia
- July 18, 2017: OPC Foundation Seminar Boston hosted by Microsoft
- September 26, 2017: OPC Foundation Seminar San Diego
- September 27, 2017: OPC Foundation Seminar Palo Alto hosted by HPE
- September 28, 2017: OPC Foundation Seminar Seattle hosted by Microsoft
- September 29, 2017: OPC Foundation Seminar Vancouver
- October 03, 2017: OPC Foundation Seminar Minneapolis hosted by Beckhoff
- October 05, 2017: OPC Foundation Seminar Toronto at Mississauga Convention Center
- October 09, 2017: OPC Foundation Seminar Milwaukee hosted by Rockwell
- October 11, 2017: OPC Foundation Seminar Cleveland hosted by Eaton
- November 14, 2017: OPC Foundation Seminar Austin hosted by National Instruments
Beeond – OPC UA Developer Training
Beeond’s OPC UA Developer training is offered in conjunction with OPC Foundation Seminars. This hands-on developer training educates attendees on the technical aspects of the standard, so they have the knowledge to make good decisions in designing and delivering a Certified OPC UA product.
Topics covered during training:
- Understanding the OPC UA Specification
- Development of real examples using the GitHub stacks and API’s
- Server & Client Implementation Examples
- Infrastructure aspects of security and discovery
Attendees will leave with:
- Electronic Training Manuals
- Sample Code
- The Beeond UA Model Excelerator (UMX), a Platform Independent Information Modeling Tool (60 Day Free Trial)
- Programmable Wi-Fi Gadget
Attendees will obtain a thorough understanding of the goals of the OPC UA standard, its applications, its relations to other standards, and how it will serve as the roadmap for the future of industrial process control.
This 3-day course is provided at three OPC Foundation Seminar events.
- Philadelphia, PA: July 10-12
- Redmond, WA: September 25-27
- Toronto, ON: October 2-4
Beeond – Webinar
- Title: 5 Step Process for OPC UA IIoT/Industrie 4.0 Deployment & Certification
- Date/Time: June 14, 2017 at 10AM EDT
Learn how our 5 Step Process enables lower risk and faster deployments, from conception to completion, of OPC UA certified products.
The 5 Step Process leverages an important new Information Modeling tool, UA Model Excelerator (UMX), that speeds and simplifies the process of designing OPC UA compliant products.
- Marcel de Gruttrer, Abbot Labs
- Thomas Burke, President and Executive Director, OPC Foundation
- Costantino Pipero, CTO, Beeond, Inc.