OPC Foundation Seminar Tour North America 2018
This seminar tour will focus on the rich feature set of OPC UA and the unique ways these features are put to use in real applications. By attending these conferences you will:
- Hear about OPC UA in various industry verticals like Energy, Transportation, Process Automation, Manufacturing
- Learn how OPC UA provides Industrial Interoperability for the Internet of Things and Industrie 4.0
- Learn about OPC UA in the world of the IIC, China 2025, and Korea Manufacturing Innovation 3.0
- Hear why end-users are requiring vendors to build OPC UA into their products
- Get latest update on OPC-UA technology and further roadmap enhancements
- And much more…
Dates and Locations
- September 10, 2018: OPC Foundation Seminar in Montreal
- September 11, 2018: OPC Foundation Seminar in Cleveland hosted by ABB
- September 13, 2018: OPC Foundation Seminar in Chicago hosted by IMTS
- September 14, 2018: OPC Foundation Seminar in Morris Plains (NJ) hosted by Honeywell
Industry of Things World – Europe
The OPC Foundation is proudly supporting the “Industry of Things World” event in Berlin on September 23-25, 2018.
OPC Foundation is highly recommending all interested parties to attend this conference to meet the who’s-who of Industrie4.0 and IIoT in Europe. Please join the OPC Foundation booth and see the Industrial Interoperability demo wall with 51+ devices from world leading OPC Foundation member companies .
OPC & VDMA Conferences in India
- October 22 in Pune, India
- October 23 in Bangalore, India
(invitations to be sent separately)
Interested in Joining OPC?
Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities available at all of these events