Integration Objects announced the release of its OPC UA Server for Databases. OPC UA has become the number one communication standard used for interoperability across the enterprise, from machine-to-machine, machine-to-enterprise and everything in-between. Using this interoperability standard, OPC UA Server for Databases provides an OPC UA connector on top of the standard and the most used databases today.
“OPC UA Server for Databases is an easy way to expose data from your existing databases via OPC UA. Thanks to OPC Unified Architecture, users will be able to transfer SQL, Oracle or MySQL data to OPC UA based systems,” said Samy Achour, CEO of Integration Objects. “This allows users to establish a secure and reliable bridge between enterprise databases and control systems such as SCADA, DCS, HMI, or historians.”
The OPC UA Server for Databases includes the following main features:
- Simultaneous connections to multiple databases such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Microsoft Access, Wonderware Historian, etc.
- Access to both real time and historical data
- Reading and writing OPC UA node data values
- Support of OPC UA methods definition
- Support of UA TCP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Easy to use graphical user interface for server and database configuration
- Import / export of OPC Tags from CSV files
For more information, visit: https://integrationobjects.com/opc-products/opc-unified-architecture/opc-ua-server-for-databases/