CONTENT SPONSORED BY: Iconics
ICONICS is a global automation software provider and six-time winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year award, providing advanced Industry 4.0, web-enabled OPC UA and BACnet certified visualization, analytics, and mobile software solutions for any energy, manufacturing, industrial or smart buildings application.
ICONICS provides OPC-to-the-Core™ solutions ranging from a suite of OPC servers and clients to a toolkit for developing OPC Servers. A charter member of the OPC Foundation, ICONICS has assisted over the years with creation of OPC standards, development of the OPC Foundation sample code, and participating and hosting OPC Interop testing. Currently, ICONICS serves on the board of directors for the foundation. For more information on this working relationship, visit https://iconics.com/Products/OPC-Connectivity.
ICONICS has announced the release of v10.96 of its automation software lineup, including GENESIS64™ HMI/SCADA and building automation suite, AnalytiX® data analytics suite, Hyper Historian™ rapid data historian and tools, MobileHMI™ data mobility suite, and IoTWorX™ IoT connectivity suite, among other solutions.
“This new version 10.96 product release of ICONICS automation software suite represents great strides in engineering in multiple areas,” said Russ Agrusa, CEO of ICONICS. “We have strived to meet our global customer and partner requirements with the latest technologies available in SCADA, analytics, data archiving, mobility, and cloud connectivity – all to help them get the most value from their data and truly ‘Make the Invisible Visible’.”
Version 10.96 contains multiple new features and improvements across ICONICS’ entire range of automation software solutions. Each individual solution suite contains major updates, including (to name only a few):
- Information Broker – Connects GENESIS64/ICONICS products to MQTT brokers such as Mosquitto and ActiveMQ.
- Microcharts – Now included inside the Asset Navigator control.
- Customizable Context Menus – Additional options in multiple GraphWorX64™ controls.
- Security Indicator Control – Display a user’s security information.
- CFSWorX™ – Advanced Connected Field Service Solution.
- AnalytiX®-BI Server – Data flow usability and enhancements, including on demand preview, preview caching, visible data types, additional Hyper Historian aggregates, and more.
- New for BridgeWorX64™ – Including Redundancy, JSON Content Reader, Generic JSON Writer, Information Broker Publisher, and Web Service Manipulator.
- New BridgeWorX64 and ReportWorX™ Controls – Including BridgeWorX64 Navigator, BridgeWorX64 Viewer, ReportWorX64 Navigator, and ReportWorX64 Viewer.
- Data Archiving and Storage Options – Export to third-party storage, including Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL, SQL Server, Apache Kafka, Apache Hadoop, and local CSV files.
- AssetWorX™ Integration – Hyper Historian tags can now be configured from within ICONICS’ ISA-95-compliant asset-based enterprise control system.
- Real-time Expression Logging – Added option to configure expressions directly within a Hyper Historian Collected Tag.
- New WatchHMI™ – For Apple watches.
- Remote Expert Mode – Utilizes a tablet/wearable to share on-site video/data with a remote expert (i.e. experienced technician) who can provide expertise to those on site.
- Enhanced HTTPS Security – Users must explicitly choose between HTTPS and HTTPS protocols when configuring a server connection.
- Windows Mixed Reality Support – Users with any Windows Mixed Reality device can use MobileHMI’s 3D and mixed reality features.
- iBeacon Location Services – The MobileHMI app can now detect iBeacons and automatically execute an action, such as loading a specific display.
- Expanded Operating System Support – The following OSs have been tested and confirmed by ICONICS: [Raspbian Buster (ARM32v7), Raspbian Stretch (ARM32v7), Ubuntu 16.04 (AMD64), Ubuntu 18.04 (AMD64), Ubuntu Server 16.04 (AMD64), Ubuntu Server 18.04 (AMD64).
- Hyper Collector – Allows local data to be buffered locally, allowing store-and-forward capability and historical playback on the edge device.
- MQTT Broker Module – For devices that send MQTT messages, when deploying modules to an edge device, users can choose to deploy the Mosquitto MQTT broker.
- Auto Provisioning Process – Automatic provisioning with minimum user interaction using Microsoft Azure Distributed Provisioning Service (DPS).
Watch the 10.96 Launch Video Online
ICONICS has created a launch video for its new 10.96 suite of automation software solutions. See how these latest advances allow you to be more mobile, more responsive, reach farther, and think smarter!
Visit iconics.com/Videos/10.96-Launch to see the launch video and then iconics.com/Videos for even more videos to learn about ICONICS products and solutions.